Visqueen Low Permeability Gas Membrane - (GMEMBRANE)
CE Mark to EN 13967
Visqueen Low Permeability Gas Membrane (LPGM) offers a safe solution for the protection of buildings against against radon, carbon dioxide and low levels of methane gas when installed in accordance with the relevant codes of practice.
Visqueen Low Permeability Gas Membrane is a robust co-polymer thermoplastic membrane approved for use in NHBC Amber 1 and Amber 2 applications.
For ease of identification on site the membrane is coloured yellow. The membrane is supplied in 4m x 12.5m roll and has a centre fold. It is flexible and is easy to install, and is also suitable for use as a damp proof membrane.
- Low permeability to carbon dioxide, radon and low levels of methane
- Approved for use in NHBC Amber 1 and Amber 2 applications
- High quality robust co-polymer thermoplastic membrane
- Supplied in centre folded sheeting which reduces the risk of cracks in screed
- Complies with relevant codes of practice such as current BRE and CIRIA documentation
- Roll dimensions 4m x 12.5m
Visqueen Gas Membrane
- Brand: Visqueen
- Product Code: GMEMBRANE