A range of preformed lintel stopends to prevent any water collected on an external steel lintel and running off the end and back into the cavity, as recommended by the NHBC.
6 different stopend profiles to suit varying lintel splay angles for an accurate and guaranteed fit onto the most popular types of steel lintel.
Preformed stopends are far more accurate and reliable than site formed alternatives and ends created through the folding of flexible DPC materials.
The factory fitted butyl mastic seal ensures a secure and watertight bond to the lintel.
Features & Benefits
- Guarantees accurate fit onto lintel
- More reliable protection than site formed methods
- Secure and watertight bond to the lintel
- Manufactured from robust polypropylene
- Long product life span
On steel lintels situated on external walls not exceeding 102.5mm in thickness constructed from:
Two stopends are required per external lintel.
Lintel stopends and over lintel cavity tray systems/DPC work in conjunction with weep holes:
- stopends and trays collect and retain collected over lintel water
- weep holes discharge water back out through the external cavity wall leaf.
|For more information a datasheet is available here|
- Brand: Timloc
- Product Code: Lintel Stopends